Learn English in Vancouver
Kaplan International English school in Vancouver, Canada
Welcome to Kaplan International Vancouver. Study on Canada’s Pacific Coast. Between the Pacific Ocean and the NorthShore mountains you’ll find the stunning waterfront city of Vancouver, consistently ranked in the world’stop three for its high quality of living.
Just take a moment to stand and look at the sea and sky and then turn to wonder at the mountains that rise into view. Chosen host of the 2010 Winter Olympics, it is beautiful, clean and safe. Discover Vancouver’s 7 beaches, stunning recreational parks and vibrant neighbourhoods such as Gastown and Granville Island.
Take advantage of the great climate to explore the city and the amazing countryside around it, and tryout the local slopes at some of the world’s finest ski resorts. For example, you can be at the top of the nearest ski slope from the school in just 40 minutes.
Kaplan International Vancouver opened in 1988; the campus is located in the heart of the vibrant city centre, minutes by foot from the main public transit Skytrain station – Burrard. We are also just a block away from world class shopping on Robson Street and a 15-minute walk to the beaches and Stanley Park. You can rent bicycles and roller blades to go around the park, enjoy a game of volleyball and swim or sunbathe.
Kaplan International Vancouver
- 16 brightly lit and comfortable classrooms
- Smartboards in all classrooms
- 2 computer labs / IT multimedia centres
- Wireless Internet throughout the school
- Monthly social activities
- Student Lounge
- Vancouver public Library is a 10 minute walk away
Our Kaplan Vancouver school is also an official IELTS and Cambridge Test Center!
Choose from one of our extensive English courses and programs in Vancouver
- Vacation English
- General English
- Intensive English
- English for Business
- General/Intensive Academic Year and Semester
- TOEFL®iBT and Academic English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- IELTS Intensive
- University Foundation Course
Accommodation options in Vancouver, Canada
- Apartments and Residences
Why learn English in Vancouver, Canada?
- Shop on Vancouver’s famous Robson Street
- Visit Vancouver’s own ‘mountain within the city’ – Grouse Mountain
- Go whale watching off of Vancouver Island
- Learn to Kayak in the beautiful surroundings of Deep Cove
- Ski or snowboard at one of the many resorts near Vancouver such as Whistler Blackcomb, Cypress, or Seymour
- Catch some sun or join a volleyball game on one of Vancouver’s numerous beaches
- Bike along the sea wall in beautiful Stanley Park
For more detailed information, Like our Facebook page!